vacation time !!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: vacation time !!!! Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:37 pm
    —
Hey all,

i just want to let you all know that i will be away  for a bit... from today to december 9th...
I'm going toooooooooooo MEXICO !!!!!!
It is soooo cool. It's the way we found, my wife and i, to celebrate our 20 years of life together.

So i wish you all to have good times in BF3, MW3, W@W and whatever more.
It will be hard for me to not being able to be on the forum but, i'm sure alcool, sun and sand will help for that.

CHEERS TO ALL !!!!!!

Ciao seniors, senioras and senioritas !!!

#2: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 pm
    —
enjoy buddy

#3: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 pm
    —
Mexico has some beautiful places for sure!!! Have fun and congrats on 20 years of marriage!!! Hope you kids have a great time!

#4: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 pm
    —
Congratulations to your lovely wife for putting up with you for two decades! Razz

Have a great time and remember not to drink the water...see you when you get back! Smile

#5: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:50 am
    —
Have fun and be safe!

#6: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 am
    —
Best wishes RifleDan and Mrs.Rifle Dan!!! Enjoy your vacation!! Very Happy

#7: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: RedneckJedi PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 am
    —
This is how me and the little lady do Mexico!!!!  Have fun and be safe!!

#8: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:07 pm
    —
Congratz on the the 20th and have fun

#9: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm
    —
Hola !!!
Buenos dias seniores !!

Just to let you know, i'm back.

And for those who expect to go to Mexico, the most important sentence to learn is :
Hola, (una, dos, tre....... you get the picture) serveza por favor........ Gracias.

I used it all days long and it was........ just great.

Cheers !

#10: Re: vacation time !!!! Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 pm
    —
I went to Puerto Vallarta with one of my sisters a couple years ago. I kept trying my Spanish and embarrassing her. haha. But they seemed to appreciate the effort.

I almost never drink, but had a light buzz for almost that whole trip. Booze was included in the package, so....  Still have Cuban cigars sitting in my desk.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1