Name Change Update on Hoss
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Name Change Update on Hoss Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm
    —
Back when I was still just a regular player on the Black Ops Servers and before Mr. Maxwell got me to join (Which I do not Regret) I came to the forums to check you folks out.
I tried to register as Hoss, but the name was already taken, so I had to register as BigHoss.

I have cleared this with GOA.Luke and from tonight on I will be known as:
PFC.BigHoss*BK*T on Vent
Black Ops (as long as I can change it in game) BigHoss

On Steam I will be BigHoss

In Battlefield 3 I will be Big_Hoss-BK- because it would not let me use BigHoss-BK-

I will let UFans and Sunni know tonight when I get home, I will hit up Col. B to change my name on the roster.

I know this may be a little confusing, but I am trying to follow the rules of the Forums and I know there has be a bit of confusion with setting up my Permissions on the forums as my Profile was linked to "Hoss" and not BigHoss, So I have reapplied to the BK Members Group in the forum and UFANS has a ticket to get me into the Tango Section.

#2: Re: Name Change Update on Hoss Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 pm
    —
BigHoss-BK- is taken? Must be the same punks that also stole CHUD-BK-

#3: Re: Name Change Update on Hoss Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:53 pm
    —
Yes sir it is..  Evil or Very Mad

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1