Eagle Eye PS3 converter 2 thumbs up
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Eagle Eye PS3 converter 2 thumbs up Author: Kungfoo-Grip PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 pm
    —
This is an awesome little device you can buy for the PS3 that allows you to play with a USB mouse and keyboard. Some of my buddy's at work were trying to get me to play COD with them on the Playstation but I just hate using the controller. I did some searching around and come up with this unit made by Penguin United. I orded it Thanks giving night from Buy.com for $60 and got it in the mail on Monday. It is easy to program and makes PS3 play just like a PC.

#2: Re: Eagle Eye PS3 converter 2 thumbs up Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:11 pm
    —
Sweet.  I actually have one of these in the box.  I bought it to play Black Ops with my brother, but he didn't like the game so I never used it.

#3: Re: Eagle Eye PS3 converter 2 thumbs up Author: Warpcore713Location: Maidstone, UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 pm
    —
nice find kungfoo-grip, i keep getting bugs by mates who try to get me to play FPS games on the PS3 but I just have a problem converting to the game pad hopefully this may do the trick  Very Happy

#4: Re: Eagle Eye PS3 converter 2 thumbs up Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 pm
    —
Kind of unfair to the controller-using players, isn't it?  When enabled, does it turn off  auto-aim? If not, the controls must feel a little weird.

There's also a device like that for x360, called Xim or something like that.

#5: Re: Eagle Eye PS3 converter 2 thumbs up Author: Kungfoo-Grip PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am
    —
Fair smair... last thing I'm worried about when I'm playing on a console. Its not like your playing in god mode, besides I know some 8 year olds that will still roll all over me even if I have a mouse and keyboard.

As far as I can tell auto aim does not work as I still spray bullets into nothingness.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1