please allow to come back after ban
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#31: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 am
    —
Yea I understand. I dont have a mike though. If it cant be resolved then sadly I won't be able to play there anymore. I have already started over once before and I don't want to get a new game and do that again. I will check back sometimes to see if the ban has benn lifted. Take care and God Bless

#32: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:43 am
    —
I was SOOOOO looking forward to shooting him on Christmas day too. Crying or Very sad

#33: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:37 am
    —
You can always come into Teamspeak and type, k9arko.

IP is 8.9.36.1321:9101

#34: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: ags463Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:56 pm
    —
Sorry about the delay on this, but it's been soooooo long since I had to do an unban on CODWaW I had a bit  of trouble remembering how to do it right.

I tried to do it last week but I guess it didn't take.

I believe that I have successfully removed the ban now (and remembered to update the banlist as well so it will take).

You should be good.

Merry Christmas!

PS: You can unwap your present right away!

#35: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    —
Go K9!!!!!!

#36: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:43 pm
    —
A belated thank you for my Christmas present. I was able to thoroughly hole him many times last night on at least one map. He always takes it like a champ.  Laughing

Wink

#37: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: ags463Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm
    —
A gift that just keeps on giving!

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Page 3 of 3