Merry Christmas to Myself!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 am
    —
so i came home from my week of work to find these on my front porch!  Very Happy  Very Happy

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#2: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: PaibokLocation: Rockford, Illinois PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 am
    —
I envy you.

#3: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: jarhead4lyfeLocation: Decatur, AL. PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 am
    —
dangit i forgot to change the mailing address....just go ahead and forward those to me....thanks.....lol

#4: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 am
    —
and WOW do they work awesome!  HUGE improvement over my 4870...

#5: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am
    —
Those are the same one's I got  Laughing  Laughing  Mine are XFX HD6870

#6: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 am
    —
Sweet. THe 68xx cards scale quite well in Crossfire. Be sure to get teh Crossfire Application Profiles, too. They're sometimes - but not always - are included with the regular Catalyst driver sets.

#7: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 am
    —
aren't you lucky they were still there. I lost a router table insert on Monday morning that Fedex left on the front porch (despite the sign to leave packages by side door).

#8: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 pm
    —
I will have to have Santa check his list again, cause I think he made a mistake?  LOL  ( Don't think you were as NICE as you told him you were  Wink )
Enjoy the new graphics cards my friend and Merry Christmas!!

#9: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 pm
    —
Come on, you guys have this all wrong.  

Braxis -

Those cards are way more then you can handle.  I think you need to ship them this way so they can be put to good use.  :wink:

They look awesome, whats the FPS for BF3?

#10: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm
    —
All I can say is

NVIDIA !!!!!

#11: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 pm
    —
lol @ Thillion, you silly man, you.

i am sitting solidly at 60 fps in BF3 (all ultra settings), never drops more than one or two fps, even in the really big fights on server 2 when its full.  Other games are similarly impressive, 85-90 fps in Farcry 2 @ max, and Skyrim at max is mid 70's.  

loveitloveitloveit!!!

#12: Re: Merry Christmas to Myself! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm
    —
Well "fatman in red suit" day came early Brax!!

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1