Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 am
    —
http://www.actofvalor.com/

Check out the damage on the truck in Real Bullets piece.

#2: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: vonpyroLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:59 am
    —
cant wait to see it

#3: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:43 pm
    —
sweet

#4: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm
    —
Looks real good can't wait

Go Navy Seals the most elite fighting force out there. UFANS might take exception that claim but then the Marines are just a subsidiary of the Navy

#5: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm
    —
Cant wait to see this.  It will be nice to see them get it right for a change.

Seals are okay, as the son of an retired SF soldier I gotta stick up for them.

#6: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm
    —

Silent_Wolf wrote (View Post):

Cant wait to see this.  It will be nice to see them get it right for a change.

Seals are okay, as the son of an retired SF soldier I gotta stick up for them.

SF Soldier???

#7: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm
    —
Special Forces - Army

#8: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm
    —
Oh seems I do recall reading or hearing something about that group Wink  Wink

#9: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 am
    —
oh and don't forget to check out http://www.actofvalor.com/bf3 for the free battlefield 3 dog tags!

#10: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: PFGreenLabelLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 am
    —
Looks good let's see! Soldiers dont always make good actors!

#11: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 am
    —
Ok that is THE best trailer for this movie I have seen...I cannot wait till it comes out

#12: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: UFANS PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 pm
    —
Cant wait, even my wife wants to see it.

Karow we called them taxi's, plus we needed someone to sign our checks lol.  I have a great respect for all our special forces and service members, thank you for all you do.  Semper Fi!!!!

#13: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am
    —
I agree whole heartedly with you UFANs we have the graetest volunterr fighting forces in the world. I have the greatest respect for the men and women who volunteer to risk thier lives so we may enjoy what freedoms we have left. No politics intended

#14: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am
    —
A question. Aren't the identities of the active SEALS comprimised? Am i missing something. Great trailer and I also highly respect the SEALS. Our eqivalent is the Australian SAS. Look forward to its release in AUS.

#15: Re: Act of Valor - Check this out - One Amazing Movie Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:32 am
    —
The soldiers in the movie aren't actually seals  Wink  no compromises here!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2