New Hitman...WHAT???
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: New Hitman...WHAT??? Author: Ssg_Terry PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 am
    —
I love the Hitman series games as well as Splinter Cell.  I own all of them and came across this and to my amazement the first Hitman game to use DirectX 11...sick right?
Here is a couple video's of the new Hitman Absolution!

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: New Hitman...WHAT??? Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 am
    —
I MENTIONED THIS BACK IN NOVEMBER IT LOOKS GREAT VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINALS

#3: Re: New Hitman...WHAT??? Author: Ssg_Terry PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 pm
    —
IO Interactive has created an entire new game engine that supports more physics as well as ragdoll effects even graphics will be much better.  IO has stated once that the game will support all DX9-11 versions which is really cool cause Hitman on DX11 would be sick...really real graphics.  I will be buying this game for sure and if it has CO-OP I will buy a second for someone else!

I have always been into the stealth action games since the Tom Clancy's series.  So this new Hitman Absolution should be very good.

#4: Re: New Hitman...WHAT??? Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:24 pm
    —
No gameplay to see here to evaluate dx11. Trailers are CG beauties, with the sole intent to sell the product....

I too played the previous hitman titles and enjoyed; look forward to this one.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1