The Birthday Party Winners
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: The Birthday Party Winners Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:38 pm
    —
I would like to thank everyone who came to the birthday party this weekend. It was great to see old friends. As stated there would be a drawing of everyone that showed up to the *BK* Birthday Party. The winners will receive a one month membership to Netflix. The winners are Tripwire=VHB= and Muja*BK*. Please email me at Luke [at] BKops2 [dot] net and I will email you back with your prize and again congratulations to Muja and Tripwire.

Thanks,

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:17 am
    —
Congratulations Muja and Tripwire.  Wish i could have made it.  

Movies i recomend- Shooter and 300.

#3: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: icelady PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:33 pm
    —
congratulations muja and tripwire  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#4: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: Take PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:17 am
    —
Congratulations guys..

#5: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:57 am
    —
That was a great prize idea.  Congrats both.

SFC.Aryan*BK*

#6: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: Muja PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:11 am
    —
Well, I didn't do much , just showed up ,shot a few people is all. LOL. But I want to thank all you *BK*'s that put this together, Grim and Luke, yes Icelady hung in there late into the morning also. I would like Luke to go ahead and choose a deserving *BK* and give them that Netflix  subscription. I use to use Netflix but I'm using something else now.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving coming up and looking forward to No. 8  next year. Hoooah people!

Muja` de' *BK*

#7: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:32 am
    —
So to reward members who are reading the forums I will pick a new member from who ever emails Luke [at] BKops2 [dot] net before Saturday the 17th of November 2007 at 10pm est. Please put in the subject line Netflix and put the 5th rule in the body of the email that is posted in the rules section of www.bkops2.net.*

Please also include your game name in the email.

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C

*Terms and conditions apply contact Luke [at] bkops [dot] net for more information

#8: Re: The Birthday Party Winners Author: Tripwire=VHB= PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:04 am
    —
Thanks all.  I didn't do very much either. Except die a lot. LOL But I did have a good time.

I will enjoy it !  Thanks *BK* !!!

Trip

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1