Email notifications
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Email notifications Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 am
    —
I have already submitted a ticket about this, but I wanted to see if anyone else is having the issue. I used to receive an email notification when I received a PM or when someone adds a comment to a post I'm part. It seems  lately I'm not getting those notification anymore and I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

#2: Re: Email notifications Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 am
    —
Have you checked your spam box? Usually i find my PMs and such in there.

#3: Re: Email notifications Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:24 am
    —
Add our email to your contacts to make sure you get them.

#4: Re: Email notifications Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:57 am
    —
Also check your settings under account. Be sure to click on change info and make sure Notify on new Private Message: is checked as yes. A recent cache update may conflict with settings.

#5: Re: Email notifications Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 pm
    —
Since you mentioned it I am not getting those any more along with the gatekeeper emails; will have to check make sure that is the issue.

#6: Re: Email notifications Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:47 pm
    —
Make sure you have added no-reply [at] bkops2 [dot] net and no-reply [at] politeandfriendly [dot] com

GOA.Luke*BK*

#7: Re: Email notifications Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:02 pm
    —
I've check my account settings and my email settings to ensure that I havent done anything wrong.  I just simply done get the notifications.

From the time I was getting them til the now, nothing has changed on my side.

#8: Re: Email notifications Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 am
    —
Any ideas????

#9: Re: Email notifications Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am
    —
Did you add the BK email address to your contact list?

#10: Re: Email notifications Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 am
    —
I have noticed that I get some of them but not all of them. It will give me one or two replies but then when I come to the website the replies are way more than that. Kinda weird. It used to send me a message when I got a PM but not anymore.

#11: Re: Email notifications Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 pm
    —
BK has been on my emails filters from day one.  They are still there and nothing about my email has changed.  Sorry I would have answered sooner, but I didnt get the notification.

#12: Re: Email notifications Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 am
    —
What ISP do you use? I have the same issue and I wonder if its on their side of the fence. I have done nothing on my side either but not getting them anymore either. I did add both BK emails to my contacts so will see if that helps me.

#13: Re: Email notifications Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 am
    —
My ISP is Comcast and I get all my other emails.  I just seems like I dont get anything from BK.

#14: Re: Email notifications Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 am
    —
Silent wolf please PM me your email address.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1