john 15:13
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#16: Re: john 15:13 Author: MisterMadd PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:05 pm
    —
So is what your suggesting copywrite infringement?

I should remove Abraham Lincoln from my quote?

You don't care enough to go on but you cared enough to post about the initial quote... How does that work exactly?

#17: Re: john 15:13 Author: MisterMadd PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 pm
    —
The title of this Topic is what touches the religion rule, not the quote.

"If i put a drug quote into a sig, woudl it not be allowed? Not that I would, or will.. jsut making an example"

That is where the topic gets off track...  Drawing attention to the quote and referencing it to drug use, not the fact that it is a quote from the gospel of John.

#18: Re: john 15:13 Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 pm
    —
still going?

#19: Re: john 15:13 Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm
    —
Back to DH1's ORIGINAL post, I think the sig needs to be lightened a bit...too dark for my taste, I want to see a tad more details in wings, etc...take the "John 15:3" off of it...good to go

#20: Re: john 15:13 Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:31 pm
    —
Wow...Awesome sig. Discussion got way out of hand about it. Great work....Yet we put Christmas lights on our tank on the forum page??? People need to relax and not take things way out of context. What a boring place this would be if we were all the same. Happy Hunting boys and girls!!! People have become way to pc for their pc!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2