Getting Banned For No Reason
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Getting Banned For No Reason Author: CaptJack45 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 pm
    —
I was banned for mav riding while rocking a support class? one time i hop on a mav for 2 sec then jump of as it goes up and im instantly banned !?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? ! WTF?  Evil or Very Mad Can you get this reversed i love this sever but now i cant play! Crying or Very sad There was no warning or even rules on it ???

#2: Re: Getting Banned For No Reason Author: Nubsauce PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:12 pm
    —
There are rules against using glitches and known bugs ( MAV Riding) If you play in our servers all the time then you would have known, But Ignorance of the law is no excuse, just ask any cop.

#3: Re: Getting Banned For No Reason Author: timboLocation: Plainview, TX PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm
    —
CaptJack45,

This is a Polite and Friendly area, as well as our servers.
Remember, cussing and use of cuss abbreviations are not allowed.
Please be respectful and open a ticket for one of the Administrators to look into your ban.
Also,
On the main page, there is a message posted discussing the ban or kicked scenarios and instructions.

#4: Re: Getting Banned For No Reason Author: Ssg_Terry PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm
    —
First of all I was in the server when you were banned and yes there was warnings against your for MAV riding and you continued to ride the MAV that's why you were banned!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1