New Windows Logo
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Windows Logo Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:22 pm
    —

What dose everyone think? Apparently the color will change not sure under what circumstances it will change color.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: New Windows Logo Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:46 pm
    —
ANOTHER MESSED UP OS FROM WINDOWS HMMMMM CANT WAIT LOL HOW MANY BUGS DO YOU THINK IT WILL HAVE ? A LOT I BET LOL

#3: Re: New Windows Logo Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm
    —
You know I hate to admit this but Microsoft makes up 80% of the computers on the internet today.  So they may have their bugs and their issues, but they have to be doing something right.  Ive been on the Beta or Win 8 for a few months now and as far as I can see the biggest difference is they are making the OS compatible for portable devices.  Besides that, its pretty much Win 7.

#4: Re: New Windows Logo Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:58 pm
    —
The logo sucks...is Windows 7 that old?  Time for an update already?

#5: Re: New Windows Logo Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 am
    —
Bill's gotta keep raking in that monopoly money.

Seriously, Linux and OS-X don't count.

#6: Re: New Windows Logo Author: Just_A_GuyLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 am
    —
windows 3.1 those were fun days  Rolling Eyes

i think they should've stopped at XP

#7: Re: New Windows Logo Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm
    —
I beta tested 8 for awhile it seams all they did is fluff up win7 and ad touch support

#8: Re: New Windows Logo Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:25 pm
    —
So I saw this and just had to share it.  Enjoy.........

Source - The Past, present and furture of logos.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1