Hello guys!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello guys! Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Hope you are all well...miss playing with you guys, sadly I don't enjoy BF and i bought MW3, and that's the reason why i am here posting.
Since there's no BadKarma servers for MW3 I have been playing on other clans servers, unfortunately it seems that i am too good for some of those clans and i got kicked and banned several times accused of using cheats, one of those times occured today on a TSF(Tactical Security Force) server.
I went to TS of that clan to clear the reason because i did not got a warning neither, and I heard the same old story..."we suspect you are cheating...", I offered myself to run UAC3 while on their servers and got the answer that UAC3 does not get all the cheats, after some dialogue I have managed to convince them to consult other members and let them see the game videos before giving me a permanent ban...the reason why i am telling this is because they told me that if they still believe i am cheating...without proof...they will come here notify you guys.
Some of you that played with me on WaW servers know how i play, some people accept those low percentages of people that play above average and others don't. Sadly there's no polite and friendly MW3 servers to play with you guys...so i have to deal with stupid accusations of people that just don't accept that someone can be better than them without giving the benefit of doubt or let me prove they are wrong.

Take care guys,

Mouro

#2: Re: Hello guys! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm
    —
hey there Mouro, I wanted to get MW3 but after finding out we didnt have servers to support it, I didnt bother......I hope you find a good server or 2 then if I treat myself I will join ya, not that im going to be as good a player as yourself Smile

#3: Re: Hello guys! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm
    —
Mouro I hope all is well!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Hello guys! Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 am
    —
Wish you all the best too.
Don't bother to play as I do LADYHAWK, it will only lead you to be disrespected, insulted, falsely accused, kicked and banned from everywhere you play on.
Luke, any idea why my last forum post was deleted? When is the next team meeting? I will most probably announce i am leaving BK on the final of it.

Take care,

Mouro

#5: Re: Hello guys! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm
    —
Mouro its in the members only area.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1