EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm
    —
If you strain your eyes to see the keyboard you need EZ EYES go here to check it out....2 for 1...I got me and the wife one...only $14.95 for 2 + shiping and handling...

https://www.getezeyes.com/?refcode=1003&ot=tm

#2: Re: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 pm
    —
Thanks  Im going to order this. It will help and old man like me to be able to see. Keep up the updates for us old farts.  lol

#3: Re: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: Warpcore713Location: Maidstone, UK PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm
    —
omg, i have a work colleague who is visually impair & uses a similar kb but they charge £75+ !! talk about ripping off those with disabilities  Evil or Very Mad wonder if they ship international

#4: Re: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: Just_A_GuyLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 am
    —
that is quite vibrant

#5: Re: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 am
    —

Warpcore713 wrote (View Post):

omg, i have a work colleague who is visually impair & uses a similar kb but they charge £75+ !! talk about ripping off those with disabilities  Evil or Very Mad wonder if they ship international

I read were they do deliver outside  the  US, but shipping it $10.00 more...so it would be $14.95 + $30.?? shipping still lower than 75 he pays pluse he gets 2 kbs...

#6: Re: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 am
    —

GUMP wrote (View Post):

Thanks  Im going to order this. It will help and old man like me to be able to see. Keep up the updates for us old farts.  lol

GUMP whats you age, I'm  60....wife says going  on 12 at times....reckon what that mean...? Razz

#7: Re: EZ ON THE EYES KEYBOARD..... Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:42 am
    —
Im a young buck..I'm just 54. I have ordered them. so 2-5 weeks and i'll be ready.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1