the doctor visit you never want to have
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: Marinelover PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 pm
    —
Prayers with you and your wife for good news and speedy recovery.

#17: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: bearmighty PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm
    —
May gods hands guide those of the doctor to keep your wife safe and may he grant you the wisdom and patience to deal with the doctors god bless
my family's prayers are with you

#18: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 am
    —
My Family will add you and wife to our player list at church.

God bless

#19: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:40 am
    —
You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

#20: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: target PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:37 am
    —
Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and words.....It means alot to me.

#21: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:50 pm
    —
My the Lord, give you and wife comfort at this time of uncertainty.

#22: Re: the doctor visit you never want to have Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm
    —
Target. Sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Good luck and keep me updated.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2