Holy Cow!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Holy Cow! Author: 00Havoc00Location: Omaha, Ne PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 am
    —
check out this video , it is rad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOIgxQ--Tc

#2: Re: Holy Cow! Author: Ssg_Terry PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 am
    —
I have been able to snipe pilots from jets but this this is amazing!

#3: Re: Holy Cow! Author: Deadly_JoeLocation: IN, US PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:03 pm
    —
Shocked

#4: Re: Holy Cow! Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm
    —
Crazy. Still, that had to be on an aim-assisted console... not that I coudl pull it off or anything.

The game really is too loose with vehcile seating - being able to get into a vehicle as you fall and being able to switch seats in the attack choppers...

Still sure beats the exit plane/RPG folllowing jet/get back in video.

#5: Re: Holy Cow! Author: Ssg_Terry PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 am
    —
wish they would make it so in hardcore you cant switch seats while driving the vehicles

#6: Re: Holy Cow! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:44 am
    —
terry I would agree with certain vehicles at certain times but you could move from driver to gunner in the jeeps etc

#7: Re: Holy Cow! Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm
    —
Best I have been able to do is jump out then back into my jet.  Killing something would be a pretty sweet bonus.  Oh and hover, that is pretty neat too.

#8: Re: Holy Cow! Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm
    —
Well its obvious to me he fired several shots in the slowed version but I still find it very remarkable. I have watched both the videos and I have to believe that it was set up. Both pilots were working together and I'll bet took several attempts to make it work. But it's still impressive no the less.

#9: Re: Holy Cow! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 pm
    —
As a sniper I dont think I could every pull a shot like that off.  

WOW

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1