Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 pm
    —
Please welcome Hogan and Hijaker to BK.  Both of them got lost in the shuffle, although Hijaker has been lost much longer than Hogan.  Please accept Our apologies for this mishap and welcome to the team Gents.  Smile

#2: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:11 pm
    —
Welcome both Hogan and Hijaker I have a great time playing with you two guys.Let the killing continue!!!!!

#3: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:12 pm
    —
Welcome guys, great to have you here

#4: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:58 pm
    —
ah welcome to the team guys, although i've played with you both for quite a while now. welcome just the same!

#5: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm
    —
As epbble has said, seems like you've been around forever already....welcome to the team!

#6: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 pm
    —
Welcome welcome welcome!!  Now hold still so I can Rifle nade ya!!

#7: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:20 pm
    —
Welcome aboard!! Wink

#8: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*

GOA.Luke*BK*

#9: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: HoganLocation: Yorkville,Ill. PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:36 pm
    —
Thanks everyone. Love playing here and getting to meet you all on TS.

#10: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: HijakerLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm
    —
Thank`s everyone! See you all in my sights.

#11: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm
    —
feels like i been bettyin you guys for ages already........
welcome all the same!!!!
see you in the field.....of betty's
life is like a field of bettys, you never know which limb your gonna loose next!!!

#12: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 pm
    —
Was gonna say the same thing Ladyhawk. Seems like only yesterday Hijacker and I where assaulting flanks in our diapers! Welcome old hands.

#13: Re: Please welcome two new members lost in the shuffle! Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 pm
    —
Welcome guys  ( just what I don't need two more guys shooting me!)

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1