Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: SixFour PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm
    —
Welcome

#17: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: Mac71MTLocation: Montana PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am
    —
Welcome to the BK Family!

#18: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 am
    —
ITS ABOUT TIME!!! WELCOME

#19: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: LowFlyerLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 am
    —
Hey it was fun playing with you in World At War. Be great to see ya in the group. ENJOY.

#20: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 am
    —
Welcome, you've been added to the roster!

#21: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: BigDawgLocation: Hadley,Ma PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 am
    —
Welcome Reg,about time brother

#22: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:08 am
    —
Welcome aboard
Regina Rifles

#23: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 am
    —
Thanks for the welcome. One of the things I didn't list as an interest is procrastination...............but it sounds like a few of you already knew that. Laughing
I've been in only two other clans which were fun, but kind of died out. Wasn't sure I wanted to be in another one and thought I'd just float around. It's been a few years and I really haven't played another server so it only made sense. I'll do my best to play well and represent when needed.
Looks like my new name will be ReginaR-BK-
Thanks!!

PS: Where do I get my parking validated?

#24: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 am
    —
Welcome. Took ya long enough; I've been seeing your name in W@W for moniths.

#25: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am
    —
wow after all these years of me bugging u i give up and u join welcome aboard my canadian friend

#26: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 pm
    —
Laughing

#27: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: Edgeman43Location: Lublin, Poland PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 pm
    —
Hey Regina, welcome Very Happy

#28: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm
    —
WELCOME to BK!!!

#29: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: LuToLuLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:06 pm
    —
Ha, about time Regina and welcome. It was always fun playing with you on W@W!
Are you also comming to CoD BO and BF3 now? Hope to see you soon.

#30: Re: Please welcome Regina Rifles to our family Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:24 pm
    —
Welcome dude!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3