My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 pm
    —
If this offends anyone, Im sorry, but this is too good to pass up.

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 pm
    —
omg that is awsome

#3: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 pm
    —
WOW. The product of the American Public School System!!!  EL...OH....EL!!

#4: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm
    —
Oh man...

I'd leave her right there. Stop. kick her out. Leave.

I'm only offended in that someone that stupid managed to survive this long.

#5: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: Just_A_GuyLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 pm
    —
toooo good

#6: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 pm
    —
I just died a little inside.

#7: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 pm
    —
... I dont know what to say...

#8: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm
    —
someone at work showed me that today - sad, funny but sad

#9: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: MiniPurpleLocation: Kent, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 am
    —
hahah thats great. i feel sorry for her teachers though x

#10: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: JoelLocation: Pittsfield, MA PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:36 am
    —
that is too funny, and sad, nice find !

#11: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:26 am
    —
Hhoouuuuu....!!!
Really ?
Did you see her hair go flat as her brain boil ?
She is actually saying that, to have a toast toasted she have to put it 2 times in the toaster....
What about making pop-corn ?
Oups, i forgot they've put a button on the microwave with "pop-corn" written on it for those kind of peoples........shame.

#12: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:43 am
    —
WOW BLONDE AND SAD!

#13: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: AliceterLocation: Caemlyn, Andor PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 am
    —
darn missed it......says theres an error...guess it was removed......never mind got it to work in IE........god i need to leave the US if i ever have children..

#14: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 am
    —
Er, so let's try and work out her BMR (Blonde Moment Ratio).

Length of time between posing of the question and the answer (T)= 4 Mins
Number of Unrelated Premises (UP) = 3 (length of time to run 1 mile, 7-9 mins; number of type rotations; driving more than a mile per minute)

BMR = 1440 / [(UP)*(T)]; where 1440 is minutes per day
   = 1440 / 12
   = 120

Notes:
1. Higher is better, i.e. 1440 is the ideal, only one BM per day lasting.
2. Note that 'divide by zero' is an impossible BMR.
3. The fact that she still didn't get it may have increased (T), so she consequently would have scored lower.
4. If you're with someone who consistently scores a low BMR (less than 50) then I'd check your own BMR Wink

#15: Re: My apologize - Definition of a blonde moment Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm
    —
If you bend universe her answer is correct.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2