Please welcome another new member to BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm
    —
Please welcome C_palahniuk as the latest member to BK.... and yes his name is familiar and that is because he has been filling all of you full of Vitamin Lead for the last few months.

#2: Re: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 pm
    —
SWEEEET.  Glad you came aboard Pala.  I look forward to continued fun with ya.
Now, can you take it a bit more easily on me?

#3: Re: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm
    —
Welcome my Friend! Nice to see you decided to join the Best!

Spider

#5: Re: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:44 am
    —
Welcome to the BK team.   Smile

#6: Re: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: Seattle PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 am
    —
Welcome aboard!

#7: Re: Please welcome another new member to BK Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1