Hannah sig pick up!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Hannah sig pick up!! Author: Seattle PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 pm
    —

Well it took a bit BUt I finally figured out how to make your "Hello Kitty" m-16 pic work in a sig.......Hope you like it!

Quote:

dont forget to add the [img][/img] brackets when you add this code to your signature  http://www.ghp-css.com/sigs/Seattle/hannah%20copy.png

#2: Re: Hannah sig pick up!! Author: DMonicLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 pm
    —
ROFL!! that's excellent Seattle

#3: Re: Hannah sig pick up!! Author: Seattle PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:21 pm
    —
THX bro!...I thought it captured both the pic he wanted and the "essence" of his name!...lol! Laughing

#4: Re: Hannah sig pick up!! Author: HannahLocation: Cincinatti, Ohio PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:33 pm
    —
OMG my jaw just hit the floor, that is so awesome.  You are awesome beyond words, i dont know how to say thank you, thank you thank you thank you.

Hannah

#5: Re: Hannah sig pick up!! Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:43 pm
    —

Hannah wrote (View Post):

OMG my jaw just hit the floor, that is so awesome. You are awesome beyond words, i dont know how to say thank you, thank you thank you thank you.

Hannah

Glad you like it bro! Wink

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1