Sig request anyone?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Sig request anyone? Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:53 am
    —
Hi all

I feel kinda naked when I reply to posts in the forums........I have no sig!!!
Some of the ones used by my friends here in the clan  are absolutely brilliant!!!
If anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it.
I'd like the Flanagan family motto "Certavi Et Vici" in there somewhere (it means "I have fought and conquered"), as family is a very important part of my life.
Otherwise, I'm just an aging surfie with 20 years of martial arts training and a white collar job.
Kind regards all,

Flanno-BK

#2: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 am
    —
talk to kulamonster he did the one i picked out he is good and im still new here

#3: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm
    —
How is this Flanno??

#4: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm
    —
White collar, you say? Slap a tie on that guy!

#5: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm
    —
Hi Kulamonster

You're amazing!
Thanks so much for that.
How do I append it as my signature?
Kind regards,
Flanno

#6: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm
    —
Click on the "Account Tab" at the top of the politeandfriendly.com webpage.
Then Click "Change Info" Icon
Go half way down page (right under Extra Info) and click the link for "Edit Signature" (Preview Available) - box is to the right of the text
In the empty Edit Signature Box put [img] the URL link [/img]  (the URL link is right under this line)

http://i42.tinypic.com/33xc9j5.jpg

After you put that line in...click "Preview" to make sure it takes, then click "Save"
Then your all set to go!

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Kula

#7: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 am
    —
Thanks Kula

If I've done this correctly, my new sig (with many thanks to you) will appear below  Smile

#8: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 am
    —
Nope......I'll try again!

#9: Re: Sig request anyone? Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 am
    —
Ya Got It!!  Glad you like it!!  Very Happy

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1