[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: new sig Author: killshot PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 am
    —
i went and downloaded a trial of photoshops .so i created me a new sig

#2: Re: new sig Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:10 am
    —
looks pretty good to me Smile

#3: Re: new sig Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 am
    —
looks good

#4: Re: new sig Author: mindsawLocation: Dordrecht, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:03 pm
    —
Nice!

#5: Re: new sig Author: Mac71MTLocation: Montana PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm
    —
Looks good...i'm tryin to learn thig graphics thing...nothing i wanna share yet...lol

#6: Re: new sig Author: killshot PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm
    —
hey mac go here http://bakarenders.com/renders/index.php  .there you will find pictures called renders there characters hat have no backgrounds to them they can only be used in photoshop there are a few other sites like it .itll save you alot of time in erasing the backgrounds from the characters u want to use . after you go there and get a render open your paint shop and create a background all i do is make a white page 450 w x 150 high and save it as jpeg . maybe ill create a video or a written tutorial with pics so u can learn how to create  one.

#7: Re: new sig Author: Mac71MTLocation: Montana PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 am
    —
Cool Killshot, thanks...I've watched some videos on you tube with GIMP. That's the program I was suggested to download. Its just going to take some time. And I will get registered on that site for the renders.

#8: Re: new sig Author: SixFour PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 am
    —
Nice

#9: Re: new sig Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm
    —
For my renders, what I'll do is simply go to google images and search around for large renders. Most of the time, you'll find some really good ones that don't look like crud. For example, if I want to find renders of spiderman, I would type in something like: Spiderman renders. Another good site for resources is www.deviantart.com

#10: Re: new sig Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm
    —
`Looks great. Nice job.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1