Help me please
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Help me please Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:25 am
    —
Hey guys. I just bought a new mp3 player that requires usb 2.0 ports for my computer.  I reformatted my computer and i lost the drivers for it and hp.com cant provide them for me. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

thanks again
               Dukes

#2: Re: Help me please Author: Take PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:45 am
    —
Normally you can get them from the motherboard manufacture. Just look up your make and model on HP . com and look under specs. Even though it is an HP most likely it is an ASUS motherboard and go to their site for them......Or they might be hidden in a "plug and play" package through HP

#3: Re: Help me please Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:50 pm
    —
Thanks for the info. It wasnt the problem though. I looked up on some forums on the net when i brought my comp to school so my computer teacher can take a loot at it. We found out that Windows Media Player doesnt allow the computer to see the mp3 player as storage or a device. So ill i needed to do was install windows media player 11

#4: Re: Help me please Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:36 am
    —
glad you got your problem sorted

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1