VETS vs. RECRUITS match today
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm
    —
I would just like to thank EVERYONE that came out today for the Vets vs. Recruits today!! It was a hard fough battle by the recruits but the VETS took us to school and won all three rounds.  8(
I look forward to a re-match. I assure you things will NOT go the same way!

A special thanks to Johnny for setting this up and allowing me to step up and take charge of the recruits!

#2: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: StingrayLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm
    —
Great Match guys was a lot of fun

#3: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm
    —
Thanks Reform, I also want to give a call out to everybody that showed up to scrim. I know it was going to be a hard weekend to get some guys but we pulled it together with 5 vs 5. Way to go everybody!!!   Sadly the recruits got schooled today Laughing but I'm sure they will come back with guns a blazzing. Bring It Boys Laughing

#4: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: SixFour PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm
    —
Thank you Johnny. Great job!! Only played a short time, but had a good time never the less.

#5: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm
    —
Great job everyone ! Internet problems forced me to drop out, but hope to be there for the re-match !

#6: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: BigDawgLocation: Hadley,Ma PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm
    —
I am sooooo sorry I missed this!!!! I was very much looking forward to it but I got busy in the garage and lost track of time.I am glad the Vets took it.I knew they would.good job.

#7: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm
    —
I am out of town at my in laws house right now, bummed I missed this. Who played for each side? Curious.  Cool

#8: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 am
    —
Not too sure on the recruts. The vetrens had Stingray, Arrgghhh, Bags,Johnny
and my self. A few more came in and couldnt stay.

#9: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am
    —
Great game everyone.

#10: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am
    —
the recruits were:
sinicide
shing88
mushroom tip
cleaner
reform

#11: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am
    —
TY Reform and Johnny
 Very Happy

#12: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:07 am
    —
Good job Vets....
And thanks to Johnny for this event.
Sounds like it was fun, and...... who cares who wins ???

... Ok we care !!!!
Recruits, do your push-ups !........NOW !!!
Twisted Evil

#13: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: RayCharlesLocation: West of Down East, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 am
    —
I'm dissappointed I missed this.  Some family stuff came up, so I'll have to catch you next time around...   nj guys...

#14: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: SHING88Location: HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:43 pm
    —
It was a lot of fun , we did win the first practice round but not so well in the 3 to follow  Very Happy
Had Stingrays number begining of the 3rd round but that turned ugly fast lol gg you guys

#15: Re: VETS vs. RECRUITS match today Author: StingrayLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 pm
    —
LOL you had my number on the practice and first round to Shing we need to take away the Browning and give you a popgun LOL

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2