IM BANNED !!!!!!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: KAMAKAZZI PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:04 pm
    —
HELLO GUYS
i been banned for a week now from one of the server for codwaw i think is sever 2 or 1
and i have no idea why ? alot of yous know me i play there all the time and i do fallow the rules . i ask some members but they told me
to post something on the forums so im here hope i can get back .. Sad

i also will like to join bk but i think im kinda old 23
like alot of yous bk members know i always have the highst scores on your servers
if i can get some info on how to join that will be great

thanks in advance

KAMAKAZZI

Last edited by KAMAKAZZI on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm
    —
LOL, kinda old? We have members in their 50's.  As for the ban, it may be a glitch, or you may have been swearing...  I dont know myself, but I'm sure that someone does.

#3: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm
    —
Yea dude your not too old the average age is like 30 something, possibly higher (sorry BK, its just a guesstimate, don't hate Smile ). As for the highest scores, that may be but only when I'm not on...lol

To the real issue, there have been multiple Punk Buster bans that happen randomly sometimes for the reason "prior to kick/ban" if this was an issue you may be a victim of punk buster, but can also be reversed by our admins.

take care.

#4: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm
    —
I've been admin'ing 2 the last 3 hours or so and I didn't kick him

#5: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: TheBear PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm
    —

KAMAKAZZI wrote (View Post):

... but i think im kinda old 23

23.........Old?  LOL!  You're still just a kid!

#6: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: KAMAKAZZI PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 pm
    —

TheBear wrote (View Post):

KAMAKAZZI wrote (View Post):

... but i think im kinda old 23

23.........Old?  LOL!  You're still just a kid!

hey bear lol
sorry about the age lol

Last edited by KAMAKAZZI on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm
    —
Sorry to hear this happened why dont you try our other server for now. I will contact our head admin and have this fixed today. We will be exited to have you join *BK*. We have members ranging in age from 16 threw 70 so dont let your age worry you.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#8: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: KAMAKAZZI PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:30 am
    —
THANKS ALOT LUKE!!!!!!

#9: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:43 pm
    —
I didnt ban you.Last time I talked to you ,you said Luke talked to you and we played on,That was 3-4 days ago.

#10: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:46 pm
    —
i think its be resolved by now, not sure

#11: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: KAMAKAZZI PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 am
    —
hey DWEISEL yea i thought i was unbanned when i email luke but NO . when i talk to you i was still banned from the other server i just dint know

I been banned for 7 or 9 days now

i just check and im still banned from server one the original Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

IM KAMAKAZZI  NOT KAMAKAZI JUST IN CASE U UNBANNED THE WRONG GUY LOL

THANKS GUYS

#12: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: KAMAKAZZI PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 am
    —
BUMP!!!!!!! im Still BANNED  =(

#13: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm
    —
Try sending Viper a PM on our website. He is the best guy to help you with this.

Sorry for the wait.
GOA.Luke*BK*

#14: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: Viper PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 pm
    —
Dont know what to tell ya. You are not on any ban list and if you are still banned that means you are in the Data file for using a hack.

OR

Someone gave you a lonnnnnng timed kick

#15: Re: IM BANNED !!!!!!!! Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 pm
    —
I might be mistaken, but weren't you playing on Server 2 yesterday KAMAKAZZI ?
I don't recall the exact spelling of the name I saw.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3