Are you a member yet cant see the members only area?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 pm
    —
If so please post here letting Luke know.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:12 am
    —
bump

#3: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: UntitledLocation: Shenandoah Iowa PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:41 pm
    —
This is me Smile

#4: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:16 pm
    —
Does this include Squad Forums?

#5: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: G-Bob PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 pm
    —
I be one

#6: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm
    —
If you have been appointed to a fire team and cant see that forum then yes.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#7: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: Philo PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm
    —
hey luke  yes I cant see none of the members only area

#8: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: TheBear PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 pm
    —
Need fire team access.

#9: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: DMonicLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:10 pm
    —
ditto I need fireteam access also

#10: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 pm
    —
I am unable to see the forums JAG and my assigned Fire Team - Echo

#11: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: dprimeLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 pm
    —
Requesting fire team echo access.

#12: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm
    —
I still have access to Charlie and should not, and I need access to Zulu.
Thank You Luke.

#13: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: GrayBearLocation: Syracuse NY PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:39 am
    —
ok repostin cant see Charlie and admin Very Happy

#14: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 am
    —
Just a quick FYI the JAG section of the forums are only for JAG staff. Notices and final rulings will be posted in the members area.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#15: Re: Are you a member yet cant see the members only area? Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 am
    —
You gave me Charlie access, I belong to Echo unless I was switched.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2