Heads up for the Recuits
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Heads up for the Recuits Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:58 am
    —
I am sorry to say that I will not be able to be at the rematch against the Vets. but I have asked SHING88 to take my place in leading the Recuits to a victory!
I will still be able to do the match prep but I will be out of town and unable to attend the actual match.

You are in good hands with SHING88!!!

#2: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: SHING88Location: HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 am
    —
Match Prep               Friday, April 27, 2012        Start Time: 06:00 PM
                                                                         Ending Time: 07:00 PM

Rec vs Vets             Sunday , April 29 , 2012        Start Time:         08:00 pm
                                                                               End  Time:         09:30 PM

This going to be a lot of fun and hope to see all you recruits come out and
show the vets your skills. We can all meet up in TS CO-OP 2  around a
1/2 before match prep  and the Grand prize for the main event  will be  
                "Bragging rights !!!"  Laughing

#3: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 am
    —
Good job guys!! Way to work together Very Happy

#4: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: SHING88Location: HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm
    —
The maps played for Rec's vs Vet's are Asylum and Hanger and the 3rd map is to be announced ,
I suggest the team with the most points after Asylum and Hanger are complete get to call
what the 3rd map will be , what do you  think Johnny ? lol

#5: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: RayCharlesLocation: West of Down East, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 pm
    —
Hi - just curious which "class" we are using for a cutoff on the recruits?

#6: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 pm
    —
Im going to keep the last map a secret, that way either team cant prep for a tie breaker. Very Happy   As for the cut off it would be recruits and early PFC as Luke promoted some of you to PFC recently.

#7: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 am
    —
ill be there

#8: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: lampLocation: CA PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am
    —
is ths in black ops?

#9: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 am
    —
hey Ray, I would say anybody with in the last two months would play on the recruit side

#10: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: SHING88Location: HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 am
    —
Thats going to be a really good recruit team  Very Happy

#11: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: StingrayLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 am
    —
Lamp this is for WAW but it would be nice to do something like this for Black op and BF 3

#12: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: lampLocation: CA PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 am
    —
O ok, ya I would like a black ops match. Maybe some time

#13: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: ST0RMSURGE PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:14 am
    —
Black Ops??? yes please!!

#14: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm
    —
I am planning to be at match. Will TRY to make the practice too, but I may have my daughter behind me so may miss some of it , as per her needs .  Cool

#15: Re: Heads up for the Recuits Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm
    —
Lamp, see the forum posts. Six-Four has set up a number of scrims with other clans for May in BlkOps, plus there is the fire-team tournament starting June for BF3 and BlkOps.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2