One way to stop the annoying attacks on Team Speak.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: One way to stop the annoying attacks on Team Speak. Author: Viper PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 am
    —
Turning off your team speak sounds will stop the constant bombardment of player join player left.

Step one - Open Team speak
Step Two - Go to "Settings"
Step Three - Go to "Options"
Step Four - Go to the "Sound Notifications" Tab
And Step Five - You will want to check the "Disable all sounds" box. press apply and okay.

Now you wont hear a thing.

#2: Re: One way to stop the annoying attacks on Team Speak. Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 am
    —
Yep i have my TeamSpeak setup like that.  If i still had the default setup i would go insane.

#3: Re: One way to stop the annoying attacks on Team Speak. Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm
    —
lol, so true destroyer!  I have mine set on default now, probably because I'm a hopeless shut-in who is starved for human contact and greets EVERYONE!  Or because I am an idiot... ya, I think it's the second one. *scurries to change settings*

#4: Re: One way to stop the annoying attacks on Team Speak. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm
    —
Bump

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1