Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:40 am
    —
So I am totally digging this Galaxy Nexus. I installed LiquidSmooth ICS 1.3, which is running on ICS 4.04. It is very close to the stock interface. Most of the tweaks are under the hood. Battery life seems fairly similar to my Droid 2, and I can always grab an extended battery if I have any issues. I also have not noticed any problems with voice/data signals. Everything seems to be running great and this screen is absolutely beautiful. I've been using a physical keyboard for two years, but I am finding I am making less mistakes on the virtual keyboard on the Nexus than I made on the Droid 2's physical keyboard.

I still have the Droid 2. Not sure what to do with it though. I have a dock for it so it works great as an expensive alarm clock(along with my old Blackberry Storm). Also loading up about 5 gigs worth of music to possibly use it as an mp3 player.

#2: Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 am
    —
5 Gig only...man I have 29 Gig on my Iphone 4S...I was looking at the Nexus when I was going to upgrade but I use windows all the time and wanted soemthing different.

as to what to do with the old one...sell it on Ebay or craigs list

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1