Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: kctinman PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am
    —
[b]Please  everyone give a big welcome to our three members to the BK family!!!

I take great pleasure in welcoming BULLSEYE-BK-       PATCH-BK-     MEGASARMS-BK-   THANKS FOR JOINING BK . I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CLAN AND ITS MEMBERS AS MUCH AS I HAVE.

AS YOU HOPEFULLY WILL SOON FIND OUT BK MEMBERS IN MY EYES ARE THE ELITE PLAYERS ON CODWAW NOT BASED ON SKILL ALONE BUT ON THIER COMMITMENT AND GREAT ATTITUDES.

#2: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: Lion PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 am
    —
Welcome!

#3: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 am
    —
Nice to meet you all and welcome to *Bad Karma"...fell free to fall into my Web-Sight!

Spider

#4: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:40 am
    —
Welcome guys!!

#5: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:54 am
    —
Welcome, great additions.

#6: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 am
    —
welcome guys, great to have you

#7: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 am
    —
haha just killed patch earlier. enjoy killing you. glad to see you guys on the team!

#8: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:39 am
    —
Welcome all and see you on the front.

#9: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#10: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: BullsEyeLocation: Nashville PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 am
    —
Thanks everyone for the welcome.  Who is the artist with these signatures?  All of the are awesome.

#11: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:07 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#12: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 am
    —
Welcome welcome welcome!

#13: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 am
    —
Welcome aboard!!...You will also soon see ALOT of lead...BUT its just because we like you! Wink

#14: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:35 am
    —
Welcome to BK!  Hope you live long enough for me to fight beside you!

#15: Re: Please Give a huge welcome to three new BK members!! Author: HoganLocation: Yorkville,Ill. PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:06 am
    —
Welcome to the group.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2