Need User bar
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Need User bar Author: Lion PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 am
    —
Hey guys i was wondering if i can get an user bar with the 2 logos i have on my sig or maybe just to modify the Adjutant badge so its not as pixelated as it is right now.

thanks

Last edited by Lion on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Need User bar Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 am
    —
will do

#3: Re: Need User bar Author: Lion PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 am
    —
Bump

#4: Re: Need User bar Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:14 am
    —
sorry man, bit busy with university finals, be done this week comming then I can get started with sig making and other stuff.

#5: Re: Need User bar Author: Lion PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:40 am
    —
bada-bump. Strand dont worry if you told me u were going to do it on the beginning, i know anybody in the graphics team can do it.

#6: Re: Need User bar Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:13 pm
    —
Lion,

I couldn't use the US Shield that you show on your sig, however I did come up with something for you.  Are any of these what you had in mind?  I hope you like them.

Fish_USN

#7: Re: Need User bar Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:17 pm
    —
Oh shoot, Sorry Lion i forgot about that, you asked me during my exams and i was pretty stressed, i can do it sitll if you like, but i see fish has done a good job, maybe if it was a bit smaller it would be perfect, 400 x 19 perhaps

#8: Re: Need User bar Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 pm
    —
I can make them 400 x 19, but I I was trying to match the size that was already being used.

#9: Re: Need User bar Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:29 pm
    —
Lion,

Here are the userbars reworked to match the sizes of the other userbars.  Personally I like the last two.  I hope you liike one of them.  I also took the liberty to make a composite of your sig and the personal userbar.

#10: Re: Need User bar Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:20 pm
    —
thats pretty good there lion

#11: Re: Need User bar Author: Lion PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:46 am
    —
Thanks a lot fish, thats just perfect!!!!

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1