National Police officer week
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: National Police officer week Author: smile PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 am
    —
Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that it is national police officer week..I would also like to thank my brothers and sisters in blue for all the hard work that they are doing.  Please just walk up to a police officer shake their hand and thank them for their service.  After all they have alot of things to deal with that we as citizens don't see.  This week in washington D.C.  They will be inscribing a local police officer on the national police officer memorial as well as many others, as he was the first police officer to die in the line of duty for his city...R.I.P. 208 your watch is done and we can take over from here brother

#2: Re: National Police officer week Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:32 pm
    —
To all officers and I know we have many members who are THANK YOU!

#3: Re: National Police officer week Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm
    —
Yes thank you for all that you do...We in the military keep the country safe from outsiders while these wonderful beings keep us safe from all the bad guys within our borders.

#4: Re: National Police officer week Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 pm
    —
Yes thank you for all that you do...We in the military keep the country safe from outsiders while these wonderful beings keep us safe from all the bad guys within our borders.

#5: Re: National Police officer week Author: MiniPurpleLocation: Kent, United Kingdom PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm
    —
Yes, thank you Very Happy x

Apart from the policeman that stopped me on the way to work thinking i was skiving off school ! lol was not amused.

#6: Re: National Police officer week Author: SixFour PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 pm
    —
Semper Fi to all police both civilian and military.

I work with then everyday. Be safe ladies and gentleman in blue..

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1