Need a sig please.........
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Need a sig please......... Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 pm
    —
Name PubaJay
I would love to have a signature with something military skulls and Oakland raiders and of course BK tags in it please.
Thank you in advanced.....

#2: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:06 pm
    —
Being that Im from Colorado I dont know if my computer will let me do anything with raiders, but what branch of the military were/are you in?

#3: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:52 pm
    —
I was not in the service.Maybe in honor of the seals?

#4: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm
    —
Well this is what I put together for you.  What do you think?

If you like it here is the code you need to apply it with.
Code:
[img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Garddawg77/Bad%20Karma/PubaJay400x130.png[/img]  

Let me know if it needs any changes.

#5: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm
    —
 That looks great...

#6: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm
    —
wow, nice sig!

#7: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:55 pm
    —
Nice one Wolf...outside of the Raiders logo!!!  That HAD to hurt?!?!

#8: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm
    —
Are you kidding me.  Every time I tried to add the raiders image, my system would blue screen on me.  I had to remote to a Washington server just to get it done.   Wink

#9: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 pm
    —
Bump

#10: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:59 pm
    —
Nice job Silent!!!  I really like this one...(even though it has the Raider's Logo on it)   Twisted Evil

#11: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm
    —
Awesome work Silent!

#12: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:36 pm
    —
WoW Very nice!!!! You are the man.you can knife me in the back anytime lol

#13: Re: Need a sig please......... Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:22 pm
    —
OH good, you took so long responding, I was worried that you didnt like it.  Enjoy and well I'll take you up on that knifing soon enough.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1