stuck
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: stuck Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 am
    —
im stuck on this sig as what to do with it......i think its "to clean" lookin and i dont no what else to do with it.........comments/suggestions

#2: Re: stuck Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:29 pm
    —
try this,

Move the guy over so that he is in the left third of the picture.
Center the "B KRAZY" in the right third.
Sharpen, darken, and put more contrast in the backgraound.
(and maybe lighten the guy just a hair to show some definition in the lower part)

To my eye, the guy is really sharp but the background is too blurry. the gears should be nice and sharp.

Thats what I think if its worth anything.

But you always do great work!!!

#3: Re: stuck Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm
    —
You need a new background. Get rid of the shadow behind the thing... Do something different with the border, and maybe try something without the alpha channel.

#4: Re: stuck Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:35 pm
    —
Kreacher, give this a try for the background:

Cheers!
Kula

#5: Re: stuck Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:34 pm
    —
ok ill mess with all those ideas......as for the alpha channel the only real reason i ever use it is because im not really making sigs for anyone and ALOT of time the dang image get so small by the time it fits into the 120 height lol....the guy is really cool looking but when he gets down to size he looses his look

#6: Re: stuck Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:38 pm
    —
Yeah man, it's unfortunate. Perhaps try a 400x150 pixel size. The only reason is that he really doesn't seem like the alpha channel type... lol

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1