the hits keep coming
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: the hits keep coming Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 am
    —
Well, I got all of my computer dramas resolved, the big old beastie is purring away and I was just starting to get into Diablo 3, and then my 22" monitors' back light decides that its time to pack it in.  Given that its 7 years old, and I bought it on the cheap, I can't say I'm completely surprised by this, but it is awe fully inconvenient.  Currently, I have one of my friends monitors plugged in, just so that I can actually have a computer while I wait on my new toy.  Being an impulsive single guy, with a fairly substantial collection of games, movies and such, I went just a teensey bit overboard with the replacement...

My Sony Bravia 46" 3d TV should be here by next Friday, and yes, I am as giddy as a schoolgirl.

I'll take some pics when I get it all set up.
SFC.Braxis*BK*

#2: Re: the hits keep coming Author: Just_A_GuyLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:29 am
    —
BIG screen. nice

#3: Re: the hits keep coming Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 pm
    —
Cool

#4: Re: the hits keep coming Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am
    —
Lucky dog!

#5: Re: the hits keep coming Author: ST0RMSURGE PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 am
    —
awesome "monitor"!  go big or go  home!

very jealous.

#6: Re: the hits keep coming Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:10 pm
    —
hehe, stormsurge, that is pretty much my motto all around.  I have a bit of a gun collection as well, and my favorite caliber at the moment is my .375 H&H Magnum elephant gun.  People say the same thing to me when I pull that out at the range ^.^

#7: Re: the hits keep coming Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:14 pm
    —
that pixel you see moving will probably be me Smile

#8: Re: the hits keep coming Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 pm
    —
IT'S HERE!!!

my new TV came in, and it is GLORIOUS!

#9: Re: the hits keep coming Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm
    —
Next step: get that sucker mounted to the wall. Monoprice.com is an excellent place for such things.

#10: Re: the hits keep coming Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:29 pm
    —
i definitely would get it wall mounted, except i am in an apartment, and the landlord will not allow any holes in the walls, not even for picture frames... so i will make do with desk mounting for the moment

#11: Re: the hits keep coming Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm
    —
That's pretty lame. What a cheapskate.

#12: Re: the hits keep coming Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 am
    —
Kinda small monitor don't you think?

LOL

just kidding - pretty sweet man!!!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1