opinions needed
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: opinions needed Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:07 am
    —
hey everyone
I know I haven't been around much and I have my reasons. any way I am making an major overhaul of one of the mobile sites. this one is designed for smart phone ie android and iPhone etc any way I have some of the basic forum sections done and would like some feed back. it is not complete and some features and functionallity do not work yet but I do not want to spend loads of time going in the wrong direction

http://politeandfriendly.com/iphone/modules.php?name=Forums

#2: Re: opinions needed Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 am
    —
and look at that make a post and i find a few problem Orwell still like some feed back

#3: Re: opinions needed Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:16 am
    —
I love the colors you got going on it and I believe you are heading in right direction. Looks very nice Very Happy

#4: Re: opinions needed Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 am
    —
I like it. Looks like you're nearly done with it.

#5: Re: opinions needed Author: SixFour PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 am
    —
Works great fm my phone and tablet..

#6: Re: opinions needed Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 am
    —
i like it good job

#7: Re: opinions needed Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:32 pm
    —
Looks good. I tried it on Samsung Galaxy S android browser. The top line saying "Polite & Friendly's" is cut at the end so it only displays "Polite & Frien..." in portrait mode of the screen.  That is 480 x 800 px.  The bottom  menu travels with the scrolling screen and then jumps back in to place when screen stops. If it could stick down there I think it would look nicer ( I am kind of picky on small things Surprised) ) Hope it helps.

#8: Re: opinions needed Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:15 pm
    —
On Google Chrome for Android I am noticing some major delays when scrolling up and down. Otherwise looks good so far. Also T, the Calender feed is still not working correctly.

#9: Re: opinions needed Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 pm
    —
hey tet I have check and searched I cannot find any reason the feed will not fully work on googles calendar all test come back that it is all correct. it working thunderbird and other calendars

#10: Re: opinions needed Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:50 pm
    —
The new setup looks awesome to me.  I use Opera Mini on my iPhone and the site purrs like a kitten.

The only suggestion I would give or like to see in on the log in screen, if there were a "Remember Me" check box.  On the phones its kind of a pain in the (_|_) to have to type in usename and password over and over again.  

Im kind of lazy that way.  :)

Thanks for all your hard work.

#11: Re: opinions needed Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm
    —
I agree with silent wolf on a remember me option. Also I will test to see if I can import the calendar into something else then import it into google.

#12: Re: opinions needed Author: Eagle1Location: Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:27 am
    —
Works real good on my iPhone Mr.T. Great job.

#13: Re: opinions needed Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 pm
    —
as an iPhone user, I liked what is up and running so far!

#14: Re: opinions needed Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm
    —
Looks good man nice work

#15: Re: opinions needed Author: XBones PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm
    —
I think it looks great.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1