Flanno, international man of inaction.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Flanno, international man of inaction..... Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm
    —
Hi guys.
Currently on 3 weeks leave in Rome and Paris.
The only thing that would make it complete is a computer so I could log on and play instead of watching TV in relaxation time.  
Missing the gaming and on-line comraderie.
Cant complain too much though Smile

#2: Re: Flanno, international man of inaction..... Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 pm
    —
Watching TV is pretty lame, but seeing it in other countries can be pretty neat.  Last time i was in Mexico i got into the habit of watching the local soap operas when i was done outside.

Have fun, man.

PS - your thread title gave me a good chuckle.

#3: Re: Flanno, international man of inaction..... Author: PFGreenLabelLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:51 pm
    —
Flanno man you are in a lovely place with your friends and relies enjoy drink peroni and wine and eat pasta! all else will fall in lline. Enjoy the trip and get some good photos to keep us pleased when you return x

#4: Re: Flanno, international man of inaction..... Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm
    —
Thanks Green.  I've found a few pleasant reds since I've been here.  I'll post some photos when I get back to my computer in 2 weeks time.  It's a beautiful country.  Thanks for your kind thoughts Smile

#5: Re: Flanno, international man of inaction..... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm
    —
mmmmm wine tasting! good luck to u in your relaxation time Wink

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1