Where's my gun
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Where's my gun Author: MitezLocation: Preston, Lancshire, UK PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 pm
    —
Has anyone had a problem where there gun just disappears off game-play. Is there a way to resolve this problem, without committing a suicide

#2: Re: Where's my gun Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:32 pm
    —
I've heard of it being a corrupted install, and have then heard people suggest reinstalling the game.

#3: Re: Where's my gun Author: Smok3Scr33nLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 pm
    —
I've had it happen to me only a couple of times [2 or 3], and only once did I manage to get the gun to reappear -- I can't remember exactly  but I think I picked up a kit and then the gun reappeared and then I switched back to my kit.  Two of the circumstances I can sort of remember this glitch happening to me were weird too, both situations I think I should've died; I was under lav or tank fire while trying to take cover and I believe when I went to throw down a medi pack everything disappeared, the even weirder part is as soon as it happened the enemy stopped firing too, almost like he/she got a kill notification.

Do you remember the circumstances when it happened to you?

#4: Re: Where's my gun Author: MitezLocation: Preston, Lancshire, UK PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 pm
    —
It happened when setting C4 on LAV and triggering it!

#5: Re: Where's my gun Author: photekLocation: Port Richey, FL PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 pm
    —
Ive had it happen when playing recon and attempting to deploy a spawn beacon...

#6: Re: Where's my gun Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 pm
    —
It seems to happen from time to time for me. I have done nothing to fix. Has not happen in a long time.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1