Requesting UNban from TS Please
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: KuwBawSawLocation: Sault Ste Marie Ontario Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm
    —
Requesting Unban from TS as my Network keep going on and off line today I was ban for no repaonse Sorry for that was out.

#2: Re: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm
    —
I will take care of it for you bud.

#3: Re: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: KuwBawSawLocation: Sault Ste Marie Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 pm
    —
Thank you

#4: Re: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 am
    —
I am working on your request

#5: Re: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: WigglePuppy PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm
    —
Hi, any way I can get unbanned from the Polite and Friendly2 server?  I was having a bad day and I lost it when someone TK'd me.

Muchas gracias.

[tard] TL_Wiggle_Puppy

#6: Re: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: BigDawgLocation: Hadley,Ma PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 am
    —

WigglePuppy wrote (View Post):

Hi, any way I can get unbanned from the Polite and Friendly2 server?  I was having a bad day and I lost it when someone TK'd me.

Muchas gracias.

[tard] TL_Wiggle_Puppy

Wiggle you need to fill out a ticket, you can find that in the home page.Also  check to see if it was a kick or ban.You can do this by simply waiting  a while  and try to rejoin. If you can then great if not its a ban and you fill out a ticket and please be patiant they are very busy

#7: Re: Requesting UNban from TS Please Author: WigglePuppy PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 am
    —

BigDawg wrote (View Post):

WigglePuppy wrote (View Post):

Muchas gracias.

[tard] TL_Wiggle_Puppy

Wiggle you need to fill out a ticket, you can find that in the home page.Also  check to see if it was a kick or ban.You can do this by simply waiting  a while  and try to rejoin. If you can then great if not its a ban and you fill out a ticket and please be patiant they are very busy
Thanks BigDawg,  I filled out a Ticket (hopefully I did it correctly) and am waiting for a response.  Cheers.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1