My next keyboard
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

#1: My next keyboard Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 pm
    —
I dont know about you guys but this thing looks like it should use mind control.

-->Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7<--

#2: Re: My next keyboard Author: Smok3Scr33nLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:59 pm
    —
Wow, that does look pretty cool

#3: Re: My next keyboard Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:24 pm
    —
Thats what Im saying.  I mean its the next step before SkyNet takes over.   Cool

#4: Re: My next keyboard Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:32 pm
    —
Laughing  Laughing

#5: Re: My next keyboard Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:38 pm
    —
Pretty cool............but what I see when I look at that is my wife's eyes rolling and and a head shake. Followed up with: Is that what all the other kids have?

Laughing

#6: Re: My next keyboard Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm
    —
And I would tell my wife, "And yes I would jump off the bridge with them too."  

Laughing

#7: Re: My next keyboard Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:01 pm
    —
Is this one of the things where if you have to ask the price you can't afford it.

#8: Re: My next keyboard Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:03 pm
    —
Laughing Yup
It's actually quite funny but the only "kids" that play with us are usually the children of us older guys. For the most part I would say most of us are of parenting or grand parenting age.

#9: Re: My next keyboard Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm
    —

Luke wrote (View Post):

Is this one of the things where if you have to ask the price you can't afford it.

Luke, I was thinking the same thing.  I mean I have a logitech keyboard now and its was 120.  I think I need to take a 2nd out on my house to buy this keyboard.

#10: Re: My next keyboard Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:12 pm
    —
I am pretty sure that I could buy a couple other "nice to haves" with that $300!!!  But, I did just spend $150+ on a new keyboard and mouse from Thermaltake, so don't think I would be able to swing this one by the wife anytime soon... Rolling Eyes

Taz

#11: Re: My next keyboard Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am
    —
That's ridiculous.

I like the ability to move the components around and the adjustable rests, but every time I buy a KB with extra keys, i never use them... and a screen.. sheesh. I wonder if they bothered with mechanical keys.

#12: Re: My next keyboard Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:13 am
    —
I like to see new gaming keyboards.  That one looks neat.
I've been contemplating the new Razer board called Deathstalker Ultimate.  I use the Numpad a lot for my gaming, so I'm not sure how long it would take to get used to using the screen instead.
Cool aesthetics don't equal practical design, so it's just eye candy for me at the moment.

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1