*BK* Store is now open!! Now with LOWER prices!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:29 am
    —
getcher merchandise~!

#32: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:47 am
    —
I will once my bank account becomes available again

#33: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:48 am
    —
Ok strand, however, you must study. therefore, drinkie drinkie must wait

#34: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:50 pm
    —
Dang that stein was wickedly awesome if I do say so myself great pics

#35: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm
    —
Ooooh gotta order something Very Happy

#36: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:21 pm
    —
bump

#37: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm
    —
hmm very nice will have to get some cash together, great effort who ever has to do with this side of BK great stuff Twisted Evil

#38: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 pm
    —
Do you ship to Portugal?Do i have discount if i burn Immolation and knife LadyHawk? Smile

#39: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Now with new Prices! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 am
    —
Now with lower prices!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#40: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Now with LOWER prices! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm
    —
Bump

#41: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Now with LOWER prices! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 am
    —
If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in the store please let me know.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#42: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Now with LOWER prices! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 am
    —
Bump

#43: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Now with LOWER prices! Author: Brutus PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 am
    —
Nice job Luke,

Is it posssible to give an option for different BK logos.

I went to the store and the 1st thing I saw, was a cool looking BK logo at the top of the page. I'd like to have that huge on the back of a hoodie or sweatshirt. Also I only white, now I'm prejudice or anything, but I would end up trashing a nice white hoodie in no time flat. Charcoal maybe with the black logo might look sweet.

Also the other logo could go on the front pocket area, but can it say "Bad Karma" under it ? And maybe even the web site to bring in more business from those that see it. Just a thought as if you dont already have a thousand things to do, lol.

Anyway, I'll buy some goodies, just let me know about the logo thingy. I buy $200 worth if you can swing the logo.

Thanks Luke,
                                                     Brutus

#44: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 am
    —

NEMATODE wrote (View Post):

Do you think people would mind if I played COD5 in the classic thong and maybe some socks?

You must have the recruit orange and black hat with the green feathers.

#45: Re: *BK* Store is now open!! Now with LOWER prices! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:00 am
    —
bump

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4