In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 am
    —
Three years ago today 30 August, our dear mate Nematode died on the Appalachian Trail. For those who new Nema, will remember is quck wit, one-liners and clever banter. When I was CO of Echo, Nema was my Chalk Leader. Although we were half a world apart, we became great mates in true BK fashion. Nema, you are greatly missed old mate.  I have copied and pasted below some humerous nuggets I found on the forums that really personifies his syle and personality. I'll be toasting a drink to you this evening my friend.

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:22 pm Post subject: Inadvertently  

We need to beat them in a sweep and then there proported excellence will be exposed for the fragile single pane glass that it is. They have been living off the fruit of epbble for far far to long.

Yours in good thoughts NEMATODE

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm Post subject: Tallest man in the world joins Echo  

He had very long legs. He was walking down a cobblestone road when he saw a butt sitting in the road. He picked up the butt and began to run very very fast on his long long legs. When he reached the top of his speed he pitched the butt up ahead of him in the next stride he kicked that butt toward the moon.

As it left our atmosphere sparks began to fly off the butt. At first it looked like the butt was going right at the moon.

But it actually went up and over the moon. Still rising upward when last seen.

That tall mans name was Echo and that butt was Alpha.

Congrats you stone cold killers.

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:45 pm Post subject: Upcoming Echo Vs Alpha mangy mongrols  

We have  a match coming up against echo in a couple weeks. They are undefeated and beat us 2 outta 3 last time. We need our best players for this match. You take the eppble factor out and as a team we beat them 3 outta 3. We need players to counteract the eppble effect. Can someone beat them? Yes they can. Echo Can.

As echo vs the world .Dev events ... talking trash will get players involved because you always wanna beat those trash talkers. We are the trash talkers. We will sing trash from the mountain tops. We shall sing trash from the babbeling brooks. If we lose we laugh and tell them to stick it in a polite and friendly manner. But we don't have to lose.

Echo call to arms. We have the players to do it. Alpha needs its rear kicked. Oh they need it bad. What they said about your mother I will not repeat but trust me they said it loud they said it clear and they said it repeatedly.

Clear your calendars. LETS GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME TAIL.

ECHO. Lets cram these filthy Alpha vermin back in the hole from whence they slithered.

This inspirational speech brought to you by Pizza Hut where our lunch buffet is only 6.99 drinks included.
Bring the kids. The crayons are on us.

......  And this is one of his last posts.  Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 am   Subject: Hate NEMATODE attn sinister
I will be on tonight. If anyone has any business.

Work crazy. Looking forward to some killing.

Leave for appalachian trail next week. When I get back will schedule a top gun team tourney shortly the ...

Last edited by DiggerBaz on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 am
    —
R.I.P dear Nema, I know I was a girl match commander and you didn't think much of my style but after our many preps and hours working as a team, I hope I made you proud! Miss ur voice on TS, it was one of a kind....

#3: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: Goober PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 pm
    —
Salute Nema.

#4: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 pm
    —
A SALUTE for sure! Rest In Peace brother.

REFORM BK

#5: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:43 pm
    —
He is still missed and rembembered...Thanks Baz...

#6: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 am
    —
Tks Sir Baz for the reminder of our fallen BK brother he was agreat friend and will always be missed

Rest in peace my friend

#7: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 am
    —
Amen Baz, a great guy and greatly missed for sure. Loved his banter and quick wit and when you were skulking around a map and Nema had your six.....you knew your six was covered..........

#8: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 am
    —
Salute, Nema.

#9: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:04 pm
    —
Salute Nema and bless your family.

Bags

#10: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: smile PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:55 am
    —
ah nema and we can't forget our other fallen members

#11: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 pm
    —
He will always be missed.

#12: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm
    —
You will not be forgotten old friend.

Salute.

#13: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:13 pm
    —
Nice post Baz. Yes Nema is missed. Nice to keep him in our thoughts. I've saved the last PM Nema sent me. It was a funny ramble about an upcoming match against 7th Cav. Just havent been able to delete it. RIP buddy.

#14: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:57 pm
    —
Bump.

#15: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 pm
    —
I hope to participate in this event.

#16: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am
    —
Salut

#17: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 am
    —
Raise a Glass...Here's to Nematode....May He Rest In Peace.

#18: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
salut NEMA

#19: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 pm
    —
Nema...miss hearing your voice and getting stabbed in the back...

#20: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm
    —
May you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.

#21: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: HijakerLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 pm
    —
Hello

All my prayers are with u, old friend and there will be a time we meet us again... but not now...

Hijaker

#22: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:34 pm
    —
hope your halo shines as bright as your rifle did when you used to shoot us!
rest in peace dear friend, wish we had the chance for one last match prep.......

#23: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:36 am
    —
Bump for an insight to the King of Trash talk and dearly missed friend

#24: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:30 am
    —
Thanks Baz Nema was one of the great members who will not be forgotten.

#25: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:16 am
    —
Salute, Nema

#26: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 pm
    —
bump

#27: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:34 pm
    —
I shall also be changing my rank in game to NEMA as we always did......might have to keep it for more than a few days in memory....dammit I miss that guy Sad

#28: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:23 am
    —
OMG...forgot that we would do that...most certainly will do that in game...specifically for the tourney weekend!!!

Taz

#29: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:54 pm
    —
Sure miss you and calling that name. NEMO!!
You were a friend and were so much fun to listen to on TS!
I pray that you are up there with all our other departed and loved BK members and extended family members too. I shall see you soon.
Always your friend! Thillion

#30: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:22 am
    —
Bump: Eight years ago we lost a mate. Cheers Nema. Miss you bud.

#31: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:31 pm
    —
8 years ago, an amazing guy gained his wings.....we miss you so much nema!

#32: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:36 am
    —
I truly miss this guy he was so much fun to game with. Resting in Peace I am sure

#33: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:28 am
    —
Yes he was , miss him too.

#34: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 am
    —
Always enjoyed the memory event. Wish I had I got to game along side of him

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1