In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am
    —
Salut

#17: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 am
    —
Raise a Glass...Here's to Nematode....May He Rest In Peace.

#18: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
salut NEMA

#19: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 pm
    —
Nema...miss hearing your voice and getting stabbed in the back...

#20: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm
    —
May you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.

#21: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: HijakerLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 pm
    —
Hello

All my prayers are with u, old friend and there will be a time we meet us again... but not now...

Hijaker

#22: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:34 pm
    —
hope your halo shines as bright as your rifle did when you used to shoot us!
rest in peace dear friend, wish we had the chance for one last match prep.......

#23: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:36 am
    —
Bump for an insight to the King of Trash talk and dearly missed friend

#24: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:30 am
    —
Thanks Baz Nema was one of the great members who will not be forgotten.

#25: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:16 am
    —
Salute, Nema

#26: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 pm
    —
bump

#27: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:34 pm
    —
I shall also be changing my rank in game to NEMA as we always did......might have to keep it for more than a few days in memory....dammit I miss that guy Sad

#28: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:23 am
    —
OMG...forgot that we would do that...most certainly will do that in game...specifically for the tourney weekend!!!

Taz

#29: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:54 pm
    —
Sure miss you and calling that name. NEMO!!
You were a friend and were so much fun to listen to on TS!
I pray that you are up there with all our other departed and loved BK members and extended family members too. I shall see you soon.
Always your friend! Thillion

#30: Re: In Memory of Jim "Nematode" Dutton Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:22 am
    —
Bump: Eight years ago we lost a mate. Cheers Nema. Miss you bud.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3