Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 am
    —
Please give a big welcome to x-Tinner-x as our newest member to BK.... he would some day like to be part of the Olympic Nade Catching Team .....help him out boys....

#2: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 am
    —
Welcome to the team. Hope to see you in my sights soon!  Very Happy  I'm sure Doby, Titan, and Smile would like to help you out with the grenade catching. If you are looking for more of the rocket launcher sport, then find me.

#3: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 am
    —
Hi tinner, welcome. have a bk on me

#4: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 am
    —
welcome to the team bud, if your looking for a real challenge, im the leader of the killing pentathalon, try and keep up if you dare Wink

#5: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: DMonicLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 am
    —
Welcome to BK!!

#6: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:28 am
    —
Welcome to -BK-   Smile

#7: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 am
    —
Welcome aboard Tinner. Are you a singer or s sheet metal worker?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#8: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:52 am
    —
Welcome!

#9: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm
    —
Welcome Tinner.

#10: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:27 pm
    —
Welcome Aboard

#11: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm
    —
Welcome TInner...  I hope to see you in the game more and even more in my sights.  If you want to get together to practice catching the nades, I would be glad to launch a few of them to you.  That is as long as my arm holds out.  Welcome to BK....

Fish USN

#12: Re: Newest Member to BK --x-Tinner-x Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 pm
    —
Don't hurt me

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1