Change of heart .....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Change of heart ..... Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:24 am
    —
After being on ts all day today i realized that BK was home. i will be sticking around.......

Last edited by psycodad on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 am
    —
Always has been a pleasure to be a part of BK with you. Thank you for all your help with personnel in our Community. Please drop in from time to time and say hi.

#3: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 am
    —
Sure sorry to see you go. Good Luck

#4: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 pm
    —
Its been great to know you and play against ya. Hate for ya to go. Hope things go good with ya and look forward to seeing ya back on the battlefield. Take care ol friend.

#5: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:56 pm
    —
You will be greatly missed. You did a lot of great work to help BK grow. Take care.

#6: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm
    —
You'll be missed Sir. Echo loses a good player.
Thanks for all your help.
See you on the battlefield...eh??

Regards,
               TwoFour

#7: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:33 pm
    —
Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that Psycho. I know I've not had much time on either, and I greatly miss talking to you. You've got my home addy and facebook, shoot me a message now and again!

#8: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm
    —
I'm sorry to hear this, always enjoyed playing on the maps with you and your son. i know this house wish's you all the luck in the world and much respect, sir...do stop in and let us know how your doing.

Bags

#9: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm
    —
Take care old friend!

#10: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm
    —
May the Force be with you. Say hi to Snake for me.

#11: Re: Psycodad moving on Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 am
    —
Hey Psycodad - great to hear from you as it's been a while. Let's try and catch up on FB chat. Cheers mate

#12: Re: Change of heart ..... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:18 am
    —
Good to hear you've reconsidered bud!

#13: Re: Change of heart ..... Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 pm
    —
Glad to see ya back ol friend. Ive been in the same boat. Glad I stayed too...

#14: Re: Change of heart ..... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 pm
    —
Great to see you staying around! Sorry about not making it back around last night. We where unpacking from a weekend trip home and had tons of baby stuff my wife wanted put together.

Hopefully I will see you around today or tomorrow.

#15: Re: Change of heart ..... Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 pm
    —
Such a tease, Psychodad.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2