hello from wesley
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: hello from wesley Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:00 am
    —
I haven't been around much lately, but I wanted to say how much fun I've always had with the BK Community. You are all a great bunch of people. Hope you all continue to have fun while you're still young, as I understand a lot of things don't get much easier as the time rolls along. Many of you don't know me, but for you and all that do know me I wish all good health.

#2: Re: hello from wesley Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 am
    —
Its great to hear from you Wesley. I hope all is well.

#3: Re: hello from wesley Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am
    —
Glad to hear your still about old friend! I miss playing with the clan but needs and family must come first....wishing you all the best from across the pond x

#4: Re: hello from wesley Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:39 pm
    —
Hey Wesley!  Miss hearing your voice, my friend!

#5: Re: hello from wesley Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm
    —
Hey Wesley, Been awhile. Pop in TS and give us a yack. Miss ya pal.

#6: Re: hello from wesley Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm
    —
Good to hear from you and hope to cya on TS

#7: Re: hello from wesley Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 am
    —
G'day Wes. Really great to hear from you my old friend.

#8: Re: hello from wesley Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 am
    —
wesley

sure do miss playing W@W with ya guy, i hope things are well with you sir. much respect!

Bags

#9: Re: hello from wesley Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 am
    —
Well Hello my very good friend

Wishing you and yours all the best

FRom a old friend

TX-RED

#10: Re: hello from wesley Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:19 pm
    —
Hi Wesley.  Likewise  i havent been around lately and at last I can afford to send my gaming PC to hospital.  Hope to be back soon.  Maybe I will see you on the field soon.  To copy the good Ladyhawke, all the best from across the pond

#11: Re: hello from wesley Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 am
    —
Long time no see Wes!  Twisted Evil

#12: Re: hello from wesley Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 pm
    —
Wow look at what came out of the woodwork!

TX-RED??? Sinister???

It is like an old family reunion!

How goes it old boys?

Wait, that makes me.... O_o

#13: Re: hello from wesley Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 am
    —
Hello Wesley - sure do miss hearing your voice ! Drop in on t/s once in a while and chew the fat.

#14: Re: hello from wesley Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:53 am
    —
good to hear from you Wes

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1