HELLO ALL
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: HELLO ALL Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm
    —
Hello ladies n gents of bad karma just popping in to let yall know things are going ok. So I've had my first round of chemotherapy and things are looking up really tired n sore and the sickness is killing me but hopefully this will nip it in the bud. Really miss all my friends and hope to get back to gaming soon. Gotten a few emails from our site and things look on the positive side man I really miss you all. Ill check back to keep on top of whats going on in bad karma hope to see u all soon. Be safe have fun and kill some peeps for me Wink may god be with you all.

#2: Re: HELLO ALL Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm
    —
I hope everything keeps going well. BK is BK and keeps running but we look forward to seeing you in the server soon.

#3: Re: HELLO ALL Author: PFGreenLabelLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm
    —
Hey Astro

Good luck with the treatment mate. I have a mate who is going through a similar issue at the moment and he has just turned the corner on the constant sick feeling. It will pass bud hang on in there!

Best regards Green (AKA Pete)

#4: Re: HELLO ALL Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm
    —
Hi Astro, good to hear from you. Hang in there sir.

#5: Re: HELLO ALL Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 pm
    —
Hey Buddy,
                  Great to hear from you! Hang in there, technology is a lot better now for that stuff.
                  Korupt & I still want to go fishing sometime with you ...
Your Friend,
                    TwoFour

Last edited by TwoFour on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: HELLO ALL Author: photekLocation: Port Richey, FL PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:04 am
    —
Hey Astro, thanks for checking in, stick with it, and hope everything goes your way bud. We'll be here when you return.

#7: Re: HELLO ALL Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 am
    —
sir i hope get better soon and look forward to seeing you on the battle maps..

much respect to you
Bags

#8: Re: HELLO ALL Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 am
    —
Hang in there Astro!  We're all pulling for you!

#9: Re: HELLO ALL Author: PurpleLocation: Kent, United Kingdom PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am
    —
Hey Astro, good to hear from you. Hope things keep improving. Minipurple sends her best wishes as well

#10: Re: HELLO ALL Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm
    —
Best wishes that all goes well and you recover quickly and sickness passes x

#11: Re: HELLO ALL Author: XBones PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm
    —
Good to here from you Astro, hope things get better for you.

#12: Re: HELLO ALL Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm
    —
hey man wonderful to hear from you - i'm glad thing are looking up!  please take care and my thoughts are with you for a quick recovery and a return to "action"

take care my friend!

#13: Re: HELLO ALL Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm
    —
Good to hear from you Astro!   Keep your chin up and keep the Faith strong as you recover!  Hope to see you on TS soon!

#14: Re: HELLO ALL Author: UNBOUNDLocation: Southern Norway PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 am
    —
Best wishes Astro - keep your spirits high and beat this illness!

#15: Re: HELLO ALL Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 pm
    —
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1