The New Fire Team Logos
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: The New Fire Team Logos Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 am
    —
A BIG Thank You to Seattle and anyone else that worked on the new Logos.  I think they are great. Very nice work. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#2: Re: The New Fire Team Logos Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 am
    —
thats all seattle

#3: Re: The New Fire Team Logos Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:27 am
    —
I second LJ on that! Awesome job, very classy!

#4: Re: The New Fire Team Logos Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 pm
    —
YA! I totally agree, and I'm actually guilty of posting at times just so i can see that sexy Charlie logo again....  love the work dude!

#5: Re: The New Fire Team Logos Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 pm
    —
braxis i can remove it from you name if you wish

#6: Re: The New Fire Team Logos Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:16 pm
    —
WOW..THX guys..as stated in a previous post I was missing these updates (I think we moved forums and I missed it)..THX for the comments!..Glad you like em!! Wink

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1