The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:39 am
    —
Amazing half time video.  Talk about EPIC!  You wont regret watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzzbrFgcUw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#2: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 am
    —
Yeah saw this earlier.  The horse is awesome.

#3: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 am
    —

tet wrote (View Post):

Yeah saw this earlier.  The horse is awesome.

its seriously the best and most amazing part of this.

#4: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 am
    —
WOW!!

#5: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 pm
    —
OH

#6: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 pm
    —
The most of a football game I've ever watched in one go. Probably even cumulated.

#7: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm
    —
Now that brings "Band Geek" to a whole new level.

As a former band geek myself, that was awesome.

#8: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm
    —
Lol am I the only one that played football/basketball/baseball?

#9: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 pm
    —
nope - I know a lot of people who played those games Smile

#10: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: photekLocation: Port Richey, FL PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 pm
    —
yeah they even have professional level teams devoted to most of those games.... Sometimes I wonder about you Watju...

#11: Re: The Ohio State University Marching Band Epic Video Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:08 am
    —
Ah... brings back very fond memories of my days in HS marching band, doing all that crazy stuff on the field!   Yes...people came to the Football games back then to see the BAND, not the football team!  Loved every minute of it, and it was worth all the hard work that went into it!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1